- Unmetered DDoS protection: Cloudflare’s global network of data centers can absorb even the largest DDoS attacks, protecting your website from downtime and disruption.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): Cloudflare’s CDN delivers your website content from servers around the world, improving performance and reliability for global visitors.
- Universal SSL certificate: Cloudflare provides a free SSL certificate for your website, encrypting traffic and protecting your visitors from data breaches.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF): Cloudflare’s WAF protects your website from common web attacks, such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting.
- Bot management: Cloudflare can help you identify and block malicious bots from accessing your website.
- DNS management: Cloudflare provides easy-to-use DNS management tools, so you can manage your domain’s DNS records from a single place.
- Analytics: Cloudflare provides detailed analytics about your website’s traffic, including visitor demographics, page views, and bandwidth usage.
- Page Rules: Page Rules allow you to customize Cloudflare’s behavior for specific URLs or subdomains. For example, you can use Page Rules to redirect visitors to a different page or enable caching for specific content.
Overall, Cloudflare’s free plan offers a comprehensive set of features for improving your website’s performance, security, and reliability. It is a good option for small businesses, personal websites, and blogs.
Please note that the free plan has some limitations, such as a limit of 100 hostnames and a lack of priority support. If you need more features or support, you can upgrade to a paid plan.